Hey guys I am Adam. I like music a lot and can drum and sing my ass off. I love freedom, honesty, nostalgia, earthbound, sonic the hedgehog, pit bull dogs, the green bay packers, boardwalk empire, blackadder, and curvy women.
If you are a fan of Soilwork, Extol, or Darkane please follow me because you have amazing taste in music!
Skee-Lo - I Wish
Chest - 12/10/13
Went down 10 pounds on the pec dec due to a little shoulder discomfort from last week.
Incline Bench - 150 pounds / 3 sets of 2
Pec Dec - 140 / 3 sets of 6
Push ups - 2 sets of 20
Dumbbell Bench Press - 45 pounds in each hand / 3 sets of 5
Chest Pullover - 60 pound bar / 3 sets of 5
Next week goals: Max pec dec at 155 and add 2 pushups to each set.
Bumped my end of the year goal down again. The new goal is 130 because I want to spend about a week on each BPM. It is getting pretty damn challenging. 126 BPM was very difficult with the 16th note double bass. I have added everything I do on my feet to my hands as well in the pursuit of being more fluid down the kit. When I get settled with 126, I will post an audio sample of my practice routine.
Today’s BPM: 126
End of the year goal: 130 BPM
1. I am a bit obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario Kart.
2. I have a Beatles collection many would be jealous of.
3. I used to draw pretty incredible mazes when I was in grade school.
4. I didn’t get facial hair until my second year of college.
5. I used to rescue dogs off the street. It is how I fell in love with Pitbulls.
6. I used to create fake bands and cassette tape fold outs for all the albums in their made up discography. I would even put lyrics in some of them. There are tons of them that I still have saved.
7. I became obsessed with metal music when I was 12 years old.
8. I like head rubs a lot.
9. I can recite nearly every line from ‘Blackadder Goes Forth’, ‘Ghostbusters’, and ‘Hellraiser: Inferno”.
10. I’m an Eagle Scout.
John Wooden (via stvdy)
Legs - 12/9/13
Went down a little bit on the weight on the hamstring and leg raise to get more comfortable with the movement.
Leg Press - 260
Calf Press - 215
Hamstring Curl - 95
Leg Raise - 110
Next week goals: 270, 220, 28 squats, 105, 125, and 28 squats